Friday, April 3, 2009

don't know what's come over me ,

so after seeing samantha's new tattoo yesterday, i'm yearning for some new ink even more so than usual. i want so many different tattoos it's insane. oh and franz sam's tattoo artist, he can tattoo me whenever he wants ♥.
* my foot, i want "never say die" in pretty script on my left foot. for those of you who dont know where that is from, 1. you're lame . 2. it's from the goonies
* my left shoulder i want a pink lotus flower.
* my back, in between my shoulder blades, i want an old school firefighter helmet, with my dad's number, in black and gray with daddy's girl in a banner underneath it.
* i want "c'est la vie" on the outside of my right foot
* a small fleur de lys behind my left ear

pretty much i will end up being quite inked. and i'm pretty stoked. ( :

love ♥♥

ps. loving old street pharmacy right now... pull out the bat . haha

No comments:

Post a Comment