Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm just going to "call it karma"

my life, as usual, has been a shit show of a mess this week, and not due to alcoholic consumption on my part.

yet again, i tried to let someone in, tried to give someone the benifit of the doubt.. and guess what... he brought my friend home, fucking awesome. I don't even think i'm mad at him, even though i know i should be.. Im mad at myself because yet again i'm falling for the wrong person. I'm giving people credit that they clearly don't deserve.


to the boy: you are exactly what you told me you weren't, you asked for the benefit of the doubt and you got it.. what you did with it, well that's your problem.
ps. way to bring home the drunkest, sloppiest girl there, easy kill i guess. this tells me so much more about you than you ever could.

to the girl: you were a total sloop show, you knew that i was starting to have feelings for this boy, and not only did you go home with him.. but you had the audacity to text me to tell me about it... wow. i have no respect for you.. at all.

i guess that's it

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment