Monday, November 23, 2009

new moon ; new love

so i went to see new moon friday night, yes the night it came out, no not my best idea.
but none the less.. i fell in love with that insane love story all over again. it's sufficient to say that before seeing the movie i was totally team edward, even before seeing robert pattinson. Needless to say a hot loving vampire.. with a total bad boy edge is totally my cup of tea. But after seeing the movie, I might have been converted to team Jacob, not only did I feel like a total pedophile for loving every shirtless moment in the movie that the 17 year old was involved in.. i loved his loyalty and his character's honesty.

honestly, at this point I would be happy with either a vampire or a werewolf... I just want someone to cuddle up with.. preferably someone who actually knows (& maybe even loves) the goonies.

love♥

No comments:

Post a Comment